Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wedding Wednesday (August 21, 2013) -- A History Of Marriages

Since today is the 37th wedding anniversary for Molly and me -- and it is a Wednesday so that a Wedding Wednesday contribution is appropriate -- I thought I would recognize the occasion here by posting a history of the marriages in the Tew and Carpenter families over some eight generations. 

My parents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary in 2011 and as part of the celebration I created a slide show and included a slide and a hard-copy handout that listed the marriages of seven prior generations in each of their respective ancestral lines.  Here it is. . . 



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOLLY!! 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Marriage history created by the author (2011). 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Copyright 2013, John D. Tew
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

No comments:

Post a Comment